Building DLL's using g++, not gcc

David Marteau daim.project@free.fr
Tue Jan 18 12:47:00 GMT 2005

Hi,

The way symbol names are built in dll differs  if they are related to c
call convention or to c++ call, and that could be your problem. When
compiling hello.c with gcc, your exported symbol corresponds to C
calling convention.

When compiling dll with g++, you should declare your exported function
as 'extern "C"' in hello.c.

David Marteau