Memory for large arrays in cygwin/g77

Dave Korn dave.korn@artimi.com
Thu Jan 6 11:04:00 GMT 2005

  It may also be possible to workaround the problem by fooling around with the
default stack allocation size; this can have knock-on effects which clear up the
reserved area of the process' memory map that error message is complaining
about.

See
or
http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-07/msg00646.html for the full gory details,
and look up the "-Wl,--stack=XXXX" option.  You might need to play around with
values for the stack size until you find one that helps!

    cheers,
      DaveK