February 2005 Archives by thread
Starting: Tue Feb 1 02:01:00 GMT 2005
Ending: Mon Feb 28 23:44:00 GMT 2005
- Problem with 20050130 snapshot and ssh-agent
- SSH and COM
- Why does cygwin1.dll use NtCreateFile() instead of CreateFile()
- install mgetty problem
- /dev/hda overwritten on local cygwin mirror
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cron-3.0.1-19
- where do I find these unresolved symbols
- Fwd: Re: cp command - problem with sparse
- Problems creating "-mno-cygwin" DLLs with libtool.
- slow handling of large sets of files?
- odd behavior of symlinks on Win XP
- several more bugs found by coreutils
- How can an MSVC app tell it's running in a Cygwin rxvt window?
- Hyperthreading problem: remote access
Joris van der Sande
- Freezing problem installing cygwin - solution
- problem with proftpd
le chapelain germain
- Cant install Cygwin
Dumb & Dumber
- /proc functionality; ls errors
- problems interrupting cygcheck -c on 20050104 snapshot
- errors during setup
- New to CygWin
- WG: cp command - problem with sparse [sparse file suuport under NTFS (Win2k)]
- problem loading JNI Dll with IPC
Zbynek Vrtiska, Certicon a.s.
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated (in test): coreutils-5.3.0-2
- FAQ? Can setup import a packet List or is there another way to simply clone an Installation?
- path/version mismatch between packages perl and perl-libwin32
- Help about serial programming: manipulating DTR
- Obscene content in cygwin file.
- List/setup-run problems
- gethostbyname() problem?
- How to start up cygwin so all users use the same home dir and environment?
Jesper Vad Kristensen
- cygrunsrv problem
- FindNextFileA (fhandler_disk_file::readdir) Bizareness under NTFS - Resolved
- sourceware.org downtime
- Any info on using LilyPond (and other cygwin apps) from the XP command line?
- Linux Journal Cygwin article
- Cygwin web site?
- Setup program suggestion
- svn on apache on Cygwin?
- connection refused to www.cygwin.com
- Cygwin and Pocket PC
- Is www.cygwin.com down?
Erik de Castro Lopo
- Cygwin.com down?
- running Cygwin setup fails for site refusing request
- www.cygwin.com down?
- Using PWD
- perl winpid?
- hyperthreading fix, try #1
- still a tessellation problem with OpenGL
- could not write cronjob
- No subject
- Preserve Users and Groups Over shfs Mount
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygutils-1.2.6-1
- Cygserver 100% CPU
- ScanMail Notification.
- How to start a Win gui app on remote server
- cc1plus : out of memoey
- sshd and "No buffer space available"
- Corrupted distribution files
- tee piping to head gives error message
Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID)
- AT&T ksh93
- perl & Win32 lib support
- RXVT copy/paste behavior
- bash: tab completion failure from (but not at) /
- Can't cd into directory
- Possible bug
Vijay Kiran Kamuju
- cygwin1.dll crash
- Read the reports before you trade
- Couldn't create signal pipe - User permission problem? (IIS6/Win2003)
- Problem with alarm() not functioning twice in one program.
- Changing root path from /ecos-c/ to /
- bug in setup.exe?
- ClamAV update
- Setting the Windows Path variable for children of a bash script....
- Help with deleting Cygwin shortcuts
- strange cp behavior with (coreutils 5.2.1)
- sshd "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host" until restarted
- New user on Cygwin
- cygwin digest format
- Building Perl modules
- Bug in python's tempfile : returning wrong object type
- snapshots are breaking shred
- 20050208 hyperthreading bug is back ?
- more ctime bugs
- OPENGL package maintainer?
- Stable and Unstable Install Trees
Phillips, James R
- error (lilypond)
- scponly for chrooted sftp server in cygwin
- [Fwd: Re: bug in setup.exe?]
- Installer: setup auto install of chosen packages?
Jesper Vad Kristensen
- Installer: setup auto install of chosen packages? (SOLVED)
Jesper Vad Kristensen
- rsh command gives: "rlogin: read: Operation not permitted"
Kouteren, Adrie van
- Building Python with Tcl/Tk on Cygwin_NT-5.1
- where is mh?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: zsh-4.2.4-1
Peter A. Castro
- Running custom cygwin apps from Matlab for windows
- Cygwin memory profiling tools?
- Cygwin Time Machine
Peter A. Castro
- [REQuest] gnu-plot mode
- Memory for large arrays in cygwin/g77
Charles D. Russell
- Fw: bug in texi2dvi, and hack patch
- setup.exe timestamp 1108087248: mined-2000.10-1: minor glitch
- More: setup.exe timestamp 1108087248: mined-2000.10-1: minor glitch
- An updated version of zsh (zsh-4.2.4-1)
Peter A. Castro
- Cannot download package "CVS" - bzip2 archive is broken
- cygheap version mismatch detected
- hyperthreading fix try #2
- Setup.exe 2.457.2.2: spin button won't allow me to reinstall coreutils
- nfs server config
- Apache as a Windows Service?
Ronald S Woan
- Installation problem on win XP SP2
- cygheap version mismatch ?
- missing man pages?
- Add single package manually with setup.exe (with network).
- Uninstall/Reinstall a CygWin Package Advice
- setup.exe fails
- What has changed in cygwin's memory access?
Charles D. Russell
- FW: sshd "ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host" until restarted
- cygwin SFTP utilities? and another question
- Something like "sendfile - transfer data between file descriptors"
- [C++ : Comparative performance] Copying files: input to output
- recommendations for 3rd party distributors?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] New_package:_Unicode_text_editor_mined_2000
- mkpasswd -d generates an error:  A device attached to the system is not functioning.
- insensitive case problem in latest cygwin
- Packages question
- mkfs.jffs2 for Windows
Brandon S Johnson
- Bash error in quote handling
Arthur I Schwarz
- Graduate Student needs help/information.
- "drive j not mapped"
- Tetex installation problem on cygwin
- cygwin telnet/ftp?
Kevin Van Workum
- problem with 20050211 snapshot and keychain
- 1.0-1 ping problem (nt, 2000, xp and server 2003
- setup package format v. rpm, reasoning?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: docbook-xsl-1.68.0-1
- No locale tool
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mathomatic-12.1-1
- Employment Links on your web site
- Problem with 20050215 snapshot and ssh-agent forwarding
- Unable to delete a number of directories...
- OpenGL problem
- Header files for Windows OpenLDAP client
- Bug in 'find' 4.2.11-CVS when traversing NTFS mount points
- cygwin bughunt (Jip-hee!)
- file globbing
- Win32 Question
- gmake -r -p -n problem on fast computers: erroneous thread activa tion
- Dead link on cygwin web page
- minor problem in guile package
- Cygwin configuration trouble
Sarah, Godfrey, Matthew & Vera
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: apr(-util) 0.9.6-1 [includes a fix for the use of subversion on textmode mounts]
- .bashrc not working (and yes I've read the FAQ etc as you'll see)
- Hello, and installation question
Mills, John M.
- Directory names
- Can you install without admin privileges?
Jones, Jeff A. OPNAV
- Service not starting unless...
- dlsym, Win32 error 127 ERROR_PROC_NOT_FOUND
- rxvt installation results in broken man/info pages, & unreadable shell prompt
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: nasm-0.98.39-1
- proftpd not run, and is gcc4 for cygwin coming?
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: findutils-20041227-1
- TEST release of SWIG: 1.3.24-1 (Attention SWIG users!)
- WSADuplicateSocket error
- Grep for tab character
Robert Mark Bram
- cygpath -m (and -w) sometimes emits multi-line names
- executing commands is VERY slow (redux?)
Paul S R Chisholm
- [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: OpenSSH-3.9p1-3
- Where is libio.h?
- env command seems to take all CPU
- new mirror of cygwin
- apache start problem
- children of init ignore STOP and CONT signals
- Command-Line Mail Client?
- how to bring job to foreground?
- pwd output changed with coreutils upgrade from 5.2.1-4 to 5.3.0-2
- how to install apache with perl on cygwin
- coreutils wishlist
- cygwin bughunt (snapshot...)
- ssh-agent and /tmp/ssh-* removal at logout
- 1.5.12: FPU affected by gethostname call
- findutils 20041227-1: problem with find -printf %n
- compiling matplotlib under cygwin
Kirschner, Paul E UTRC
- fortran .exe files
- need help with chroot with cygwin
- sshd and authorized_keys
- Installing Perl modules with "perl -MCPAN -e shell;" fails with "02packages.details.txt.gz does not contain a Line-Count header"
- mmap and MAP_FIXED
- regtool - 1.8 - Core dump
Alexander Joerg Herrmann
- what package generate X11/Xlib.h and X11/Xutil.h
- memory/custom streams
- error on make for installing firestarter
- exp. gcc-ada-3.4.1-1 does not support -mno-cygwin
- Error: "dynamic link library cygint-3.dll could not be found" running package .exe files
- Cygwin preserving filenames ending in period
- shmget failed
- Problem running xgettext after compiling gettext 0.14.1 with gcc 3.3.3
- Calling popen() from within DLL/SO
- Controlling permissions of scp files on Windows
- Re; Problem running xgettext after compiling gettext 0.14.1 with gcc 3.3.3
- how to broadcast from internal wlan network
- webserver not work
- cygrunsrv: Service failed to respond in a timely fashion (1.5.11)
- Creating a shared library does not work for me.
- Case handling of environment variables
- win32 error 6
- diff utilities!!!!!!!!!!
- what is ping reponse timeout mean?
- precompiled header status
Billinghurst, David (CALCRTS)
- cygcheck -l or -c broken in snapshots
- possible bug in g++ variable alignment
- grep 2.5.1a-1: -P unsupported
- Fwd: Re: random errors from "rm"
- GUI apps through ssh
- select/listen (win xp sp1) bug, due to Windows login somehow.
- Emacs 21.3.50
- cygwin bughunt (snapshot)
Last message date:
Mon Feb 28 23:44:00 GMT 2005
Archived on: Wed Mar 25 13:49:03 GMT 2020
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).