perl & Win32 lib support

Linda W cygwin@tlinx.org
Thu Feb 24 10:42:00 GMT 2005

Not knowing the exact order of how things are released,
does announcing it on "cygwin-apps" mean that it will be
available via setup soon?

When it is, does that mean we should be able to build perl
modules/utils that inter-operate with the native Win32
interface?  What necessary steps does it need on cygwin-apps
before it is released for public consumption?

Thanks,
-linda