ssh-agent and /tmp/ssh-* removal at logout

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 00:42:00 GMT 2005

>From: Corinna Vinschen >Reply-To: cygwin@cygwin.com
>Subject: Re: ssh-agent and /tmp/ssh-* removal at logout
>Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:21:00 +0100
>
>On Feb 23 08:41, Karl M wrote:
> > I'm in the process of doing some clean-up work and trying out keychain
> > 2.5.1. I am also adding ${HOSTNAME}.cmd file creation for use with
>Windows
> > shell scripts. If there is interest, perhaps I should offer to maintain
> > keychain, with additional support for launching it from a service.
>
>Did you talk with the Hack Kampbjorn, the Cygwin keychain maintainer
>about that?

I have not talked with him recently. keychain 2.0.3 is pretty old, so I was
not sure if he was still supporting it. If Hack wants to support keychain as
a service, I can provide him with everything he needs...or I can support
it...either way is fine with me.

Thanks,

...Karl