pwd output changed with coreutils upgrade from 5.2.1-4 to 5.3.0-2

Christopher Faylor
Wed Feb 23 15:12:00 GMT 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 11:48:17PM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
>Wouldn't it be far more appropriate to hold back 5.3.0 as a test package, 
>leaving 5.2.1 as current until such time as 5.3.0 can be considered ready?

5.3.0 is a test package.


Unsubscribe info:
Problem reports:

More information about the Cygwin mailing list