Tetex installation problem on cygwin

Kim Youngbae bluedawn5@hotmail.com
Mon Feb 21 16:05:00 GMT 2005

Dear  Dave:

As your comments, http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-03/msg00454.html,
I have chgrp'd from None to Users with

chgrp -h Users /usr/share/texmf/web2c/* /usr/share/texmf/ls-R

and I have found all None groups file and directories with

find / -group None -ls

and fixed its group None to Users.

But tetex sent same error massage.

I think its is not a problem of perms.
How do you think about it?
Is there other possiblity for this problem?