TEST release of SWIG: 1.3.24-1 (Attention SWIG users!)

Max Bowsher maxb@ukf.net
Sun Feb 20 15:23:00 GMT 2005

I have uploaded SWIG 1.3.24 as a TEST release.

SWIG has undergone *major* changes since the last Cygwin release was made,
*especially* with respect to bindings consisting of multiple co-operating
modules.

Therefore, I propose to hold this version in [test] for one month, before
releasing it to [curr].

I *STRONGLY* urge all users of Cygwin SWIG to test their applications with
this new version.

This period may be varied in reaction to reports from users.

Max.

PS: For anyone wondering "Since when was Max the SWIG package maintainer?" -
the baton was passed to me six months ago, but this is the first release I
have made.