Add single package manually with setup.exe (with network).

Arturus Magi sailorleo@isonews2.com
Sun Feb 13 17:07:00 GMT 2005

Bernd Müller-Zimmermann wrote:

> I didn't manage to make setup.exe install only those
> two packages. I would select "Default" for all groups
> and then click away all packages but "make" and "nasm",
> but it would still start to download *many* packages
> (which I can't afford on my modem connection).

Setup defaults to updating packages that are already installed.  What
you want is 'Keep.'

Packages upon which make and nasm depend may still update, incidentally,
and for good reason.  This will probably pull in a few other Devel and
Libs packages, and possibly parts of Base.