OPENGL package maintainer?

André Bleau andre_bleau@hotmail.com
Sun Feb 13 14:21:00 GMT 2005

Larry Hall <lh-no-personal-replies-please at cygwin dot com> wrote, in
response to
Denis Roegel <Denis dot Roegel at loria dot fr> :

>At 04:38 PM 2/9/2005, you wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have tried unsuccessfully to reach André Bleau who is/was
> >the OpenGL package maintainer. Does anybody know how I can
> >reach him or whom I should send my problems with the OpenGL
> >package?
>

>This list is generally the preferred way to discuss Cygwin issues
>unless they are actual packaging issues, in which case cygwin-apps
>is the preferred list.

You are right, Larry. Issues regarding Glut, Glu, GLUI, GLUIX and OpenGL in
the Cygwin environment should be reported to cygwin@cygwin.com, not to me
directly.

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.