errors during setup

Arthur Arapetian arthur@columbia.edu
Wed Feb 2 07:28:00 GMT 2005

HI!

I got errors during installation and ssh setup. One error repeated itself several times during the final phase of the instalation.

"entry point _fopen64 link could not be located in cygwin1.dll"

the other message appeared during the ssh setup.

"entry point _getreent could not be located in the dynamic library cygwin1.dll"

I have tried reinstalling, installing from the scratch and in all three cases I get the same error messages.
I am running Windows XP proffessional on a pentium 3 machine.

Arthur