Freezing problem installing cygwin - solution

Danny email4danny@orange.net
Tue Feb 1 22:28:00 GMT 2005

Hi all,
       I have just spent a couple of days trying to install cygwin on my
windows 2003 server, it would freeze about 85% and come up with an error
about being unable to open a log file, well after sifting through the
mailing list I found nothing about this fault. I was beginning to give
up when I noticed that I had quotas set to 1Gb limit on my system disk,
after turning off the quotas hay presto it worked!

I hope this is of help to anyone suffering from the same problem.

Danny Arnold