Latest snapshot with XP SP2 and unison and cvs

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 23:26:00 GMT 2004

Hi All...

What can I do that would be usefull? I'm not sure how to tell where things
are hanging, because unison-2.9.1 is a win32 program that invokes a cygwin
ssh client.

I did confirm that it is a ssh client side issue. That is, an XP SP2 machine
is fine as the server, but not as the client.

If I turn on the -v -v -v in ssh, the last thing I get is from a
channel_input_window_adjust call.