Is it free to use

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Fri Sep 10 14:25:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I also have to wonder how, as a long time reader of this list, you
> could *possibly* have missed the tedious discussion on this point that
> crops up on an almost weekly basis.

I have to wonder why you think just because you may or may not talk
about it ever so often that I would spend my time reading that
discussion faithfully every week. But to answer your (implied) question:
consider the possibility that I just so happened to have not been
interested in the topic until now (then let your imagination fly)

:-)
--
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning
to others.