SableVM & Cygwin (was: Re: sablevm + windows)

Peter Lovell vpndev@mac.com
Wed Oct 13 20:57:00 GMT 2004

Hi Gerrit,
many thanks for this. Great !

Speaking only for myself, I believe that option (2) would be the
appropriate one. It might be nice to include it also back to gcc but I
suspect that sablevm developers might prefer to not have that
dependency.

I'll fetch your patches and test and let you know.

Many thanks.....Peter