[toplevel, Cygwin] Don't warn if both newlib and winsup are missing

Dave Korn dk@artimi.com
Tue Oct 12 18:05:00 GMT 2004

  This is a very strange way round to express the dependencies if you ask
me.

  Cygwin depends on winsup, winsup depends on newlib.  Well, I guess if
newlib won't build in cygwin configuration without winsup being present then
I guess its a circular dependency.  Still sounds a bit strange to me though.

    cheers,
      DaveK