Latest snapshot with XP SP2 and unison and cvs

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:32:00 GMT 2004

Hi All...

I just tried the latest snapshot (didn't expect a change, but felt obligated
to try) with no change.

Who submitted the pipe handling code changes? Any chance of a resolution
soon?

Where would I look to see the changes? What I mean is to look at the before
and after?

Thanks,

...Karl