Compile mingw32 code under cygwin

Jani Tiainen redetin@luukku.com
Fri Nov 26 22:14:00 GMT 2004

I'm trying to compile some code natively under windoze by using mingw32
compilation.

Problem is that I have same libraries for both worlds, Cygwin and
mingw32. How I can tell in configure-phase that gcc can use libraries
only from spesified location, like /target/lib and includes from
/target/include and nothing under /lib or /usr/lib nor /include...

pkg should fail when library that exists under cygwin but not under
mingw system... Now it finds always cygwin counterparts if no mingw
version is found and that's bad thing.