cygwin.com link to fluxbox broken

Gerrit P. Haase gerrit@familiehaase.de
Fri Nov 26 10:18:00 GMT 2004

Hello Valentin,

> Thanks for your message and the interest in fluxbox for cygwin.

Actually I'm using blackbox for years, but my version is quite old now:
$ ls -l /usr/local/bin/blackbox.exe
-rwxrwxrwx    1 gerrit   ????????   293376 Nov  9  2001 ...

> I know the link is broken (actually it's only a DNS issue - the
> website is there still) but since it's a free hosting and free
> subdomain from a friend of mine I can't do anything about it just yet.
> I contacted my friend and he said he'll try to solve the problem as
> fast as he can.
>
> I did put the latest svn binaries on a mirror and here is the link:
> http://www.celebris.net/~ghost/

You could ask at the fluxbox SF site if your package could be uploaded
there?

  > PS
> This is actually the first e-mail that is not spam since my gmail
> address went on cygwin website.

I heard they have really good spam filter there?

Gerrit
--
=^..^=