cygwin/matlab/xp

bruno patin bruno.patin@wanadoo.fr
Tue May 18 19:56:00 GMT 2004

Brian Ford a écrit :

>On Sun, 9 May 2004, bruno patin wrote:
>

>>There you're right. What I'm afraid of is that the cygwin code is not
>>called at all and as it is matlab that calls it I'll be unable to do
>>that debugging (we'll see). If I arrive to some results I'll let the
>>list knows if the problem is related to cygwin.
>>

>WAG: Check the line endings.  Did you install with a different default
>option on XP?
>
>Just a probably bad guess.

I think you speak of the line endings of the source code I compile ? My
verification is really simple, the call from matlab is a call to a
fuinctin I use directly outside of matlab and even in xp cause no
problem. To complete, I compile under cygwuin an executable that use a
library that allows the creation of the matlab callable dll.

It works pretty well under nt and 2000 but not under xp.

Bruno