How to force Setup.exe to behave?

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Mon May 17 01:56:00 GMT 2004

Hi All...

I ran into a circular dependency with X as well. I temporarily installed
something that wanted it and then later removed the original package. I
tried a couple of times to remove X and gave up. (It doesn't take that much
disk to worry about and I'll take care of it on my next clean install.)

HTH,

...Karl