cygwin/matlab/xp

bruno patin bruno.patin@wanadoo.fr
Sun May 9 14:55:00 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I know it's perhaps not the good list but I'm searching information on
what could happen on a cygwin generated mexfile for matlab under xp.

The facts :

With the gnumex tool I created lots of cygwin dll (called mexfiles under
matlab) and, under NT, I use them without any pbs. good stability and
the like. When I tried the same thing under xp, the result is a sudden
kill of matlab without any message, any core, stackdump or the like...

have you already heard something like that ? Di you know what
differences between xp and nt/2000 could be the reason of such a
behaviour ?

Thanks

Bruno