Autarkic fortune/strfile usage possible?

Brian Kelly brian.m.kelly@verizon.net
Wed May 5 16:57:00 GMT 2004

>> I'd like to use on other machines as well - without Cygwin.
>> Any opinions?

> cgf writes ->
> I have one:  Find another mailing list if you want to discuss ways of
> not using cygwin.  This is a mailing list devoted to actually *using*
> cygwin.

I've read a LOT of cgf's one liner's, but this one *actually* broke me
up for a change! (I'm still chuckling!) Seeing as how he would likely
give a
gold star to someone else who would have posted this, I suggest that he
give
one to himself (or if the fact that he no longer works for Red Hat means
he
is now powerless in this regard) or Corrinna should give him one!

Brian Kelly