need loadkeys --mktable under cygwin

bertrand marquis bertrand_marquis@yahoo.fr
Tue Mar 30 19:53:00 GMT 2004

I found a solution

i downloaded kbd-0.99
it doesn't compile under cygwin but if you take the files:
loadkeys.y
ksyms.c
findfile.c
getfd.c

than you take kd.h wait.h and keyboard.h from a linux kernel and
you can compile a simple loadkeys for cygwin to use to compile a kernel.

i made this with those commands (i.m using a cross compiler):

bison -y  loadkeys.y
mv -f y.tab.c loadkeys.c
flex -8  -t analyze.l > analyze.c
i686-pc-cygwin-gcc -c -O2 -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/kbd\" loadkeys.c
i686-pc-cygwin-gcc -c -Wall -O2 -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/kbd\" ksyms.c
i686-pc-cygwin-gcc -c -Wall -O2 -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/kbd\" findfile.c
i686-pc-cygwin-gcc -c -Wall -O2 -DDATADIR=\"/usr/share/kbd\" getfd.c
i686-pc-cygwin-gcc -s  loadkeys.o ksyms.o findfile.o getfd.o   -o loadkeys