Just updated Cygwin and can't make with g++ command not found

warrenmcneely@harbornet.com warrenmcneely@harbornet.com
Wed Mar 24 03:17:00 GMT 2004

Hi Larry,

Well doesn't the installer install everything when you select "all"?
When I first installed Cygwin last October I had no such problem.
I assumed it would be installed again. Am reinstalling.

Thanks,

Warren