Can't login to proftpd unless shell is running.

Paul Fournier mono@kog.ca
Mon Mar 22 05:50:00 GMT 2004

It seems I must be asking the wrong question here :). Is it possible that my
problem may be resolved by running proftpd through xinetd? Please let me
know if I should be addressing this question somewhere else.

Thank you