Can ipc-daemon2 put its files in directory other than /tmp?

David Garamond lists@zara.6.isreserved.com
Sat Mar 6 15:06:00 GMT 2004

Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>I'm trying to bundle postgresql + cygwin in a single distribution for my
>>clients.
>
> Actually, hopefully, you are bunding postgresql + cygwin + whatever other
> binaries + *the sources to same* since this is a GPLed project, meaning
> that you have to provide sources for the binaries that you distribute
> as per the GPL.

No source code is modified/recompiled. I'm just providing a convenience
packaging. COPYING + the BSD license (for Postgres) is included, plus
I'm informing in the README that Cygwin is GPL'ed, and to get the source
one should go to http://www.cygwin.com/. I believe that is sufficient?
(since no source code is modified anyway).

--
dave