weird compile command issues

Andrew Sasak sasakand2@hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 17:11:00 GMT 2004

I'm using a library I found on sourceforge called tclap. I installed the
library correctly as far as I know. I have no problems compiling using the
following command line: g++ -Wno-deprecated -o massflow.exe massflow.cpp
cycle.cpp datapoint.cpp -L F:\cygwin\usr\local\lib -ltclap

The following command line will compile in a Windows cmd.exe but not in the
cygwin interface (or using Xemacs): g++ -mno-cygwin -Wno-deprecated -o
massflow.exe -I %CYGWIN%\usr\local\include massflow.cpp cycle.cpp
datapoint.cpp -L %CYGWIN%\usr\local\lib -ltclap

I get the following errors:
massflow.cpp:9:27: tclap/CmdLine.h: No such file or directory
massflow.cpp:13: error: namespace `TCLAP' undeclared

I've tried reversing the slashes, putting paths in quotes, etc. I would like
to be able to use Xemacs to compile and use the -mno-cygwin flag so that I
can distribute my software without the cygwin .dll. I'm guessing there might
be something simple I'm not seeing. Thanks for your help.