bfd_get_section_size() undeclared

Dave Korn dk@artimi.com
Wed Jun 30 11:08:00 GMT 2004

  WFM this morning.

  Commits and checkouts are non-atomic under CVS.  Maybe someone was
checking in some changes at just the same time as you updated your working
directory, and you got a partial mix of before-and-after; you should try
doing another update and see if that gets the rest of the changes.  The
section size handling in bfd has just been rewritten somewhat and
bfd_get_section_size is a new macro; see

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2004-06/msg00396.html

for example.

    cheers,
      DaveK