OT: Re: Unzip problem?

Marko Bozikovic bozho@kset.org
Mon Jun 28 07:06:00 GMT 2004

Arturus Magi wrote:

> This is not a Cygwin problem, it's a WinNT problem.  If the fonts don't
> have execute permissions for the user trying to invoke them, they can't
> be dynamically loaded, and zip doesn't store permissions (and the
> originals were POSIX files anyway, so the 'correct' permissions were
> never there in the first place).

Yup. That's it. Should've picked it up when I noticed that .exe file didn't
have execute permissions... Thanks.

--
Marko
ICQ: 5990814

Him: "Your skin is so soft.  Are you a model?"
Her: "No,"  [blush]  "I'm a cosmetologist."
Him: "Really? That's incredible... It must be very tough to handle
      weightlessness."
    -- "The Jerk"