bash closes immediatly (other shells too)
Thorsten Kampe
thorsten@thorstenkampe.de
Fri Jun 25 15:30:00 GMT 2004
* Henrik Badekow (2004-06-25 11:26 +0200)
> I just installed cygwin on my computer. I have been using it on other
> computers since quite a while ago. This time I cant start it after the
> installation. It just closes after about 2 seconds. This fact cannot be due
> to a problem with the bash, cause it happens when using a different shell,
> too. I thought this might be just a simple configuration thing, but as i
> cant find any information on this topic i guess it is not a common problem.
> Any kind of help is appriciated.
Help us to help you: http://cygwin.com/problems.html - and start the
.bat from a cmd shell to see the output.
Thorsten
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list