make doesn't inherit shell vars? (Was RE: wmmake problem)

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Jun 21 15:57:00 GMT 2004

Please make sure your mailer respects the Reply-To: header -- I set it for
a reason.  Oh, and once again, <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/