Accessing Property Sheets

George d1945@sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 29 10:37:00 GMT 2004

I keep running up against situations where I require access to the
property sheet for a folder/file to perform a settings change I can't
accomplish otherwise.

I'm wondering whether Cygwin offers some way I've not yet discovered to
display the property sheet dialog for a folder/file.  Seems it would
save the trouble of opening an explorer window from bash, selecting a
file, opening the context menu by right clicking and then selecting
properties (before navigating the various tabs and clicking some more).

Thanks.