How to delete rogue nul files

zzapper david@tvis.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 18:47:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 19:05:05 +0100,  wrote:

> [...]
DK,
ls -l | grep nul

Absolutely right, I could see that it had disappeared from Win, but was fooled into thinking I could
still see it in Cyg.

What a wonderful conundrum!! Where are the nuls likely to have originated from??

Frustra laborant quotquot  fatigant deletum nul (Bad Latin)

zzapper (vim, cygwin, wiki & zsh)
--

vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"

http://www.vim.org/tips/tip.php?tip_id=305  Best of Vim Tips