PCYMTNQREAIYR Please Configure Your Mailer To Not Quote Raw E-mail Addresses In Your Replies.

Hannu E K Nevalainen _garbage_collector_@telia.com
Mon Jul 12 17:20:00 GMT 2004

[SNIP]
> >> Well, if you're using outlook/outlook express, there's a program
> >> called Outlook-quotefix or OE-quotefix, depending on which you're
> >> using. They latch into outlook/oe to provide this functionality.
> >
> > Are you sure this is true?  I downloaded it and can't get it
> > to provide that functionality.  Am I missing some checkbox somewhere?
> >
> > --
> > Gary R. Van Sickle
>
> Ok, it can be configured to do what's mentioned in the acronym
> dealy, but it
> will always say something like:
>
> "Cygwin Owner wrote on Wednesday, Smarch 25...."
>
> So I guess it can't hurt, but....

Hrm? Are you telling that the "Outlook Express" thingie
 works *reliably* with _Outlook_ too?

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59+16.37'N, 17+12.60'E             --76-->

** on a mailing list; please keep replies on that particular list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--