How to delete file "nul"?

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Jul 2 14:31:00 GMT 2004

Fred,

First off, <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.

Secondly, if "rm" didn't work for the OP from the bash prompt, what makes
you think it'll work from "find"?  Oh, and you used the wrong "/" before
the semicolon (which would thankfully make the below command invalid,
because if it were valid, it would have deleted the root directory of
Cygwin).  As I've found out time and time again, it pays to actually try
the commands yourself before sending them to the public list, and then
cut-and-paste them to avoid the possibility of error.

HTH,
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/