Req:

Ehimare Ofemu ehimareofemu@virgilio.it
Fri Jul 2 11:32:00 GMT 2004

ATTENTION: SIR,

REQUESTING ASSISTANCE AND PARTNERSHIP.

I am  the Secretary of a Contract Award and Review Committee of the Petroleum (Special)Trust Fund {PTF}. A team of colleagues has mandated
me to contact you.  A
contract   already executed by a foreign firm in Africa in 2003 was over invoiced by us to the tune of $15,600,000.00 (Fifteen million six hundred
thousand United states
dollars).

In the light of the above, I ask for your assistance in the transfer of this excess floating fund in a suspense account into a foreign account you may
wish to provide. For
it was a category “A” contracts, (strictly reserved for Foreign Contractors) this formed my request, and that I am forbidden by my government to run
any foreign account.

After the successful transfer, 20% of the total sum will go to you for your assistance, 5% of the total   sum will be set aside to compensate for any
incidental expenses
incurred by both parties.

More details will be given in the course of correspondence.

Your confidentiality is highly required since I am still in active service.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.

Regards,

Dr. Ehimare Ofemu.

TEL: 234-80-342-86-598.
FAX: 234-1-759-7207