launching GUI programs via command-line ssh

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Fri Jan 23 17:17:00 GMT 2004

Brian Dessent wrote:

>> My understanding is that this cannot be done. MS Windows is NOT a
>> network aware windowing system like X.
>
> Well, it is, but you have to pay for Terminal Services if you want
> that capability.

I don't think that that allows you to run say notepad and display it
somewhere else. It does allow you to start a whole windows session but I
don't think it allows you to run individual window apps without "the
whole 9 yards".
--
I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons
and forks so I wondered, what do Chinese mothers use? Toothpicks?