problem with mkgroup -d DOMAIN

Stefan Zachow zachow@zib.de
Wed Jan 21 13:55:00 GMT 2004

Dear Corinna,

although I won't get the group information, it must
be possible to create one manually. What is the
typical syntax of the group info returned by
mkgroup -d DOMAIN?

I could try adding that stuff since I cannot persuade
our domain controller to answer correctly.
Setting up a new Samba seems to be a non trivial
task, was the information I got from the administrator
of our server.

   Stefan