Non-trivial Cyrillic question

Alexander Shopov ash@contact.bg
Tue Jan 20 16:33:00 GMT 2004

> In your ~/.bashrc:
>
> alias less='/bin/less -r'
> alias ls='/bin/ls -F --color=tty --show-control-chars'

Thanx, these work and they are included by default in .bashrc, they are
just commented out.
(the ls line does not include the --show-control-chars option, maybe it
should be included, who do I have to pester for this?)
BTW,it would be good if these were included in the FAQ. I had a problem
here with the HOME environment variable that placed the files in a place
I would not normally look for them. (Java software just messes up the
environment)
Who do I pester for the FAQ?
Best regards:
al_shopov