Minor documentation bug in cygwin user guide

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Thu Jan 8 03:11:00 GMT 2004

On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 02:37:08PM -0600, Joshua Daniel Franklin wrote:
>On Wed, Jan 07, 2004 at 12:57:06PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>>   Noticed this one while looking through the user guide, cygwin-ug-net.pdf,
>> section 3.5, pages 43-44.  All the CYGWIN options have their default values
>> clearly documented except for:
>>   - (no)ntsec
>>   - (no)export
>>   - error_start
>
>Thanks, I'll make sure the default values are clearly stated in the next
>version.

Could you also take a pass through environ.cc:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/cygwin/environ.cc?rev=1.97&cvsroot=src

(Look for "binmode" in quotes)

and see if we're missing any options?  I assume that we probably have suffered
some drift...

cgf