Snapshot 20040225: make hangs/errors out

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Fri Feb 27 00:06:00 GMT 2004

>> Can I send you a new version of make with debugging symbols?
>
> Sure. Does it make sense to use a cygwin dll with debugging
> enabled? I bet so, I'll use your debugging make and cygwin1.dll
> with debugging enabled for future tests.

Trapping this errors is a bit tedious, at the moment I'm using
the attached script to catch the errors, but instead of a new
stackdump/gdb prompt I got a new record, 2559 iterations until
reaching an error.

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D