xmlto errors

Elvin Peterson elvin_peterson@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 09:36:00 GMT 2004

--- Larry Hall wrote:

> >> files

> directory

I have traced this to the last line of xmlto:

${BASH} "$FORMAT" post-process || exit 1

here the new bash process started does not inherit the
directory.  If the line is changed to

source "$FORMAT" post-process || exit 1

it works without error.  Is there any way to make bash
behave sanely?  According to the documentation,
inheriting directories is the default.  I have also
tried the --norc option, with no result.

> >> directory

This seems to be due to the way options are parsed by
the script--any directory without a leading / is taken
to be a system directory.

Thanks.