Signal handling problem in 1.5.7 ? - Was: Re: Program randomly hangs.....

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Wed Feb 4 15:29:00 GMT 2004

Hi!

> Sometime ago there were problems with signal handling and threads
> in cygwin. The main issue was that signal handling was not occurring
> properly when threads were running and when a signal was fired the
> signal handler would not relinquish control properly back to whatever
> was control the threads in this case cygwins thread pool. As far
> as I know the snapshot from the 31st of Jan 04 has resolved those
> issue. As for "processes" thats another issue altogether.

Thanks for the info, I'll try it after the current try to reproduce
the problem.

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D