Pthread and Signalling issue seems to be resolved... :)

Arash Partow arashp@hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 11:36:00 GMT 2004

Hi All,

I've downloaded the latest cygwin snapshot (actually have been doing so for
some
time in anticipation) and as usual run my series of tests which examine
threading
signaling and sockets on cygwin. And I'm very happy to say that the signal
handling and pthreads issue brought up a couple of months ago
(http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-12/msg00291.html)
has finally been resolved with the cygwin snapshot dated 31st January. I
would like
to thank the person(s) who contributed the fix, even though not many
applications
currently would find problems with it, as more and more applications are
written
using threads and signaling rather than processes and signaling, this
certain
problem would have inevitably become apparent.

Regards

Arash Partow

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net