2.4.2:lilypond packages hang and incomplete

John Sellers jsellers_nospam@sellers.com
Tue Dec 28 00:52:00 GMT 2004

The package for lilypond and lilypond document 2.4.2 is fairly new.

But they both have problems.

1) ./setup will hang at the end of the lilypond install, sometimes.

I have had this happen to me on two occasions, only on the first time
attempting to install the package on a new machine using setup.  After
that reinstalls do not hang.  It seems to be in a shell script during a
cat operations, because even after I cancel the setup after waiting an
hour, the cat process and several sh.exe hang around.

2) In the lilypond document package, a number of the .html files do not
find images.  These are .html files generated by lilypond ebook which
allows the mixing of text and lilypond .ly compiles.  The same .html
files on the lilypond site 2.4.2 links do look correct.