X11-only expectk

Vladimir Levijev dimir@rul0r.com
Sat Dec 25 05:00:00 GMT 2004

Hello Sebastien,

> Hi Ariel,
>
> If you can bare with me a couple days, I can provide you with the
> necessary patches to build a X11-only expectk...

I'm really interested in these patches. I managed to compile expectk, but it
was kind of a quick hack and I get segfault running it. So if you already
have it, X11 version would work perfectly for me.

> However, the whole solution that I'm working on (Totally transparent
> Win32 & X11 Tk) will take some time as I'm pretty low on bandwidth these
> days.

I understand this is about W11 library solution I read on the cygwin-apps
thread. This is nice.

TIA,

--
[vl@dimir]#