XView for Cygwin

Keith Alcock cygwin@keithalcock.com
Thu Dec 16 19:41:00 GMT 2004

Is anyone out there able to supply the XView libraries and header files
for Cygwin that can save me from reinventing the wheel?  Even better
would be the source code, working makefile system, and prerequisits so
that I can debug into the code.  Several people have said that they were
working on it, but I have not seen the results of their labor anywhere.
  Extra credit is available for the SlingShot libraries.  This is for a
non-profit, academic, good cause.  Please email me with any leads.
Thank you very much.  Keith.