Error Compiling Mysql 4.1.7

Larry Hall lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com
Sun Dec 12 19:28:00 GMT 2004

At 08:52 AM 12/12/2004, you wrote:
>Milis wrote:
>
>>after used ./configure --without-server then i continue with make
>>command but i got error when using make.see this screenshot :
>>http://img12.exs.cx/img12/7594/cygwin15qr.jpg
>
>Sorry, I cannot load the picture.

I don't know anything really about MySQL but looking at the JPEG mentioned
above, it's clear that what's being compiled is configured to use both
termcap and ncurses.  These two libraries are mutually exclusive.  There's
probably a configure flag that allows you to specify using one over the
other.  I'd recommend using ncurses.

Holliston, MA 01746