floppy drive accesses

Eric Schweitz schweitz@reservoir.com
Fri Dec 10 17:56:00 GMT 2004

My guess is it's some configuration thing as well.  But
I'm not sure where to look.  I've checked the more obvious
things such as PATH settings, /etc files, ...

The machine (a DELL) is running Win XP SP2.  I'll have to
try on another machine... later.

I guess I'm just going to pull the drive, since it is
ridiculous, slow, and annoying.